- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
For the most up-to-date information, please refer to our Coronavirus page.
Recognizing the potential public health threat, NICC is following the guidance provided by:
- the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) (https://idph.iowa.gov/), and
- the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).
If you have planned domestic or international travel, please utilize the following for the latest information and travel restrictions.
- States reporting COVID-19 cases can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html
- International impact: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/locations-confirmed-cases.html
Helpful and Informational Links:
Iowa Department of Public Health - novel coronavirus website:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention - novel coronavirus website:
Global Map - # of cases:
# of cases in the US:
Good Hygiene Practices:
Those in High Risk Groups:
Please take some time to watch this:
Vector Cares webpage, this short 9-minute course features critical information about the coronavirus, including:
- How coronavirus spreads
- How to recognize symptoms
- How to prevent and treat the virus
- What to do if you become sick with the virus
Latest release -
No Release Notes.