- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Students, Faculty, Staff. For Students, Faculty, Staff
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 is federal legislation dealing with the portability, privacy, and security of a person’s health information. The college requires HIPAA training for all students in health programs.
Students will need to do the following to complete the HIPAA and Bloodborne Pathogens training in Brightspace:
- Click on the Start button, or go to Brightspace and select Clubs & Organizations then click HIPAA & Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Select the blue Enroll button
- Click the blue Open Course button to go to the course
- Select the HIPAA Training module to get started
From there, you will need to complete both the HIPAA and Bloodborne Pathogens training to earn a certificate of completion. Once you have earned your certificates, please submit them to your CastleBranch.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Compliance Office.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.