- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Staff. For Faculty, Staff
OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (29 CFR 1910.1030) requires employers to provide information and training to workers. Employers must ensure that their workers receive regular training that covers all elements of the standard including, but not limited to: information on bloodborne pathogens and diseases, methods used to control occupational exposure, hepatitis B vaccinations, and medical evaluation, including post-exposure follow-up procedures.
Employees will need to do the following to complete the HIPAA and Bloodborne Pathogens training in the News Hub:
- Click on the Start button, or go to the News Hub and select Organizational Development, click Discover, then select the HIPAA & Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Select the blue Enroll button
- Click the blue Open Course button to go to the course
- Select the HIPAA Training module to get started
From there, you will need to complete both the HIPAA and Bloodborne Pathogens training to earn a certificate of completion. Once you have earned your certificates, please submit them to Danielle White.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Compliance Office.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.